Easter Heart

Easter Heart

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

New Work

"Violin and Bow" (leaning left) is a new painting inspired by my violin in my living room. I've been drawing there many mornings lately and my violin sits in its cradle before me beckoning me to have fun with its beautiful forms. I had a bit of playfulness with this (and several related pieces) in that I used the form of a bow for arrows in the place of the instrument's bow.

"Violin and Bow" (leaning left)


"Violin and Bow" (leaning left) is a mixed media painting on rice paper, 11 x 8.25" viewing area, matted (overall paper size is 12.5 x 10.75") Matted on Archival White Mat Board. Mat size is 17.5 x 14.75" with a 3.25" border all around. $1800. For more information, please contact me at Cometcath@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment