Easter Heart

Easter Heart

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Tiny Intimate Art Works


 Tiny Intimate Artworks



"Small Archetypal Figure"


Mixed Media Painting on Rice Paper. 4.5 x 5.75" (on 5 x 6.25" paper) matted with white Archival mat board. Matted size 9.5 x 10.75" with 2.5 borders all around. Available. Cometcatch@aol.com   $780.





"Heart with Wings" "Maura's Angel"

Mixed Media Painting on Rice Paper. 6.5 x 5.5" (viewing) (on 7 x 6" paper) Matted with White Archival Matting. Mat size is 12 x 11" Overall with 2-3/4" borders all around. This piece is in a Private Collection.






"Coffee Cup"

Mixed Media Painting on Rice Paper 5.75 x 6.25" (viewing) on 6.25 x 7" paper) matted with white archival mat board, matted size 9.75 x 10.25" with 2" borders all around. $550.00




"Small Black and White Angel"




Mixed Media Painting on Rice Paper. 5.75 x 4-1/2" Viewing area (on 6-1/8 x 4.75" paper), matted using archival white mat board, overall matted size is 9.75 x 8-1/2"  Available. Cometcatch@aol.com   $780.00




Many years ago, I started painting my "Heart Series." The paintings were primarily tiny and intimate. All of the original paintings I sent to galleries sold out.

I made a number more exclusively for my daughter's collection and began to create a limited selection of signed, archival, limited edition fine art prints from her originals for my collectors.

Recently, in my studio, I began to occasionally create a new original in this series again. So, for the first time in many, many years, I am offering new originals paintings in this series again.

I believe, in motifs, like hearts, that are universal, that they can be recreated again and again in new and original ways.

"Purple Heart"


"Purple Heart" is an original painting on rice paper, sized 4 x 3.75"  It is archivally matted with white Archival mat board with 2 inch borders all around. Matted size is 8 x 7.75" Available. Cometcatch@aol.com   $700.00


~~~


Some days, I just love to play with color and I love to create my little intimate pieces as much as my medium and bolder larger ones.


"Tiny Yellow Abstract with Dots"


One-of-a-Kind, Original Painting in Mixed Media on Rice Paper. Archivally matted. Ready for Custom Frame. Artwork viewing size is 3.5 x 3.5" and matted size is 7.5 x 7.5" with a 2" border all around. Mailed flat in a box. Available. Cometcatch@aol.com   $700.

No comments:

Post a Comment