Easter Heart

Easter Heart

Monday, October 5, 2020

New Work

This artwork is one that I just completed. It is from a gentle series that I work on from time to time dedicated to my Latvian neighbor, Lydia. She was a beautiful soul.

This is a contemporary art interpretation of her beloved Latvian cross that she decorated her home in.

If it sells, 40% of the artwork price will go to a Latvian children's fund, one of the buyers choice or my own.

"Lydia's Latvian Cross"




Mixed Media Painting on Rice Paper. 7.5 x 7.5" (viewing area) (on 9.5 x 12" overall paper size)
Archival Matted (White) Size is 12 x 12" with 2.25 borders all around. 480.

Contact me at Cometcatch@aol.com for pricing or purchase information. This art work is not available through my galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment